GIRLS — if you hit, slap, belittle, kick, punch, choke, throw things at, or control your boyfriends, you are the abuser. You are not a “strong woman”, “empowered”, or anything similar. You are hurting him. Even if his muscles are strong enough to take it, a hit or slap from someone you love is an emotional blow.
Written by a girl who’d never hit a guy.
5k notes, wow good job tumblr
- What is Gov. Nixon thinking? Nixon is frustrated and exhausted
- STL prosecutor Robert McCulloch has faced controversy for decades
- Meet some of Ferguson’s most tenacious protesters
- Save Ferguson MO
- What could happen if there’s no indictment or conviction in Michael Brown’s death
- Day 24: Protests continue (x)
- Tweets on Jeff Roorda, Gov. Nixon, and Robert McCulloch (x)
- A UN watchdog released a report on racism in the US and we are not doing well